Follow these tips to get the best burn.
- The first burn of your candle should be long enough for the top layer of wax to liquify. This ensures an even burn for each light.
- For best results, burn candle 2–3 hours at one time and before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely.
- Trim wick to ¼ inch before each lighting.
- Place on heat-resistant, non-flammable surface.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from flammable items. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn your candle if only 1/4’’-1/2'' of wax remains as this can overheat the jar.
- Reuse it! Our candle glasses have such a clean burn that they’re meant to be re-used or recycled.